Can we get an offering to play like this?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1412841985

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1412841851

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1412841956

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1412841892

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1412842214

Too bad it was just a bugged match. We waited 15 mins to load in and 1 person DC'd instantly. But imagine if there was an offering to play like this. The atmosphere was fantastic, but the hatch was bugged and I had to leave the game since I fell in an apparently closed room.

Comments

  • Honestly, even thought it is a bug it looks so cool. I would love to play a game in the dark like that, seeing as how it would make the game scary again!

  • @bevdog67 said:
    Honestly, even thought it is a bug it looks so cool. I would love to play a game in the dark like that, seeing as how it would make the game scary again!

    That's literally what I'm trying to say. We don't need daylight maps, this is what we need

  • Oh god that looks awesome. I would imagine it would be a pain in the ass to see any survivors but still that would be really cool.