What does everyone think of Springtrap's power so far?

Comments

  • The whole office thing is perfect.

    The axe is sticking out like a sore thumb.

    His mori would be better without the Torture Endo, or Shreddy Fazchair 2.0, as some on Reddit call it.

  • @SoGo said:

    The whole office thing is perfect.

    The axe is sticking out like a sore thumb.

    His mori would be better without the Torture Endo, or Shreddy Fazchair 2.0, as some on Reddit call it.

    "Shreddy Fazchair" omg I love that name

  • if you miss an axe throw you lose so he's dependant on how accurate he can throw a hatchet and how competent survivors are

  • I think it shouldn't have the axe stick to recently unhooked survivors to prevent the auto-grab mechanic being abused for tunneling, but otherwise it's great to face/play so far imo.

    Though, the axe does get stuck in the air in a few places it shouldn't. That's a map issue though.

  • @SoGo said:

    The whole office thing is perfect.

    The axe is sticking out like a sore thumb.

    His mori would be better without the Torture Endo, or Shreddy Fazchair 2.0, as some on Reddit call it.

    This.

  • I like it! Not my first choice of power's to give him, but I don't dislike it.