How about a Dragon Priest Skyrim skin for the Vecna/Lich

OIP.jpg

And Perhaps Molag Bal skin for Oni

image.png

Comments

  • For Vecna it would never happen. Well, never say never, but… very very very very unlikely they will ever combine two different licensed properties like that. The only way it could possibly happen is if Bethesda and Hasbro/WotC negotiated a deal and then approached BHVR together.

    As for Molag Bal, it could happen, but I doubt Bethesda would be interested.

  • I don't think they can do skins of licenses for other licenses.

    If we were gonna get a Dragon Priest— I'm choosing to ignore the fact Skyrim in DbD is a really hard sell and just about an impossibility because I really like Dragon Priests— We'd probably get Miraak. He definitely has the scope for a power, something like the Drain Vitality shout or using conjuration magic, tapping into his Hermaeus Mora artifacts, maybe even mind control in some way, that'd all be cool.

  • @AbsolutGrndZer0 said:

    For Vecna it would never happen. Well, never say never, but… very very very very unlikely they will ever combine two different licensed properties like that. The only way it could possibly happen is if Bethesda and Hasbro/WotC negotiated a deal and then approached BHVR together.

    As for Molag Bal, it could happen, but I doubt Bethesda would be interested.

    True but there is hope

    @arcaneGospel said:

    I don't think they can do skins of licenses for other licenses.

    If we were gonna get a Dragon Priest— I'm choosing to ignore the fact Skyrim in DbD is a really hard sell and just about an impossibility because I really like Dragon Priests— We'd probably get Miraak. He definitely has the scope for a power, something like the Drain Vitality shout or using conjuration magic, tapping into his Hermaeus Mora artifacts, maybe even mind control in some way, that'd all be cool.

    Maybe, one Dragon Priest I like was Hevnorak since he is the closest to an actual lich and was very close to becoming a god.