Killer: Jennifer Check.
Survivor/s: Needy, Colin or Chip.
Map: Devil's Kettle High School.
Are there other licenses I'd like to see before Jennifer's Body? Sure. Who doesn't want Jason or Candyman first? Do I want to see a Jennifer's Body chapter in spite of this? Oh HELL yes! I could easily see Jennifer's DbD killer name being something like "The Succubus."
yes.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are there other licenses I'd like to see before Jennifer's Body? Sure. Who doesn't want Jason or Candyman first?
Do I want to see a Jennifer's Body chapter in spite of this? Oh HELL yes!
I could easily see Jennifer's DbD killer name being something like "The Succubus."
yes.