2v8 other killer put your survivors on hook

As i almost play as a killer i noticed the other killer in matches literally waiting for you to down a survivor to just grab and hook them which is unfair for you who was chasing them . I think should be a penalty to that honestly cause they are literally leeching after you .

Comments

  • I've never seen a killer just follows someone else around to only pick up a survivor that the other killer downed. I have seen where after I downed someone and the killer was in my area, they just so happen to pick up the survivor while my weapon is on cool down. I don't care if I get the hook or not. We are on the same team. Plus if someone is playing Oni (while in power) and they are on a roll downing people near by, it makes sense for them to slug while their teammate does the hooking.

    I don't think it be wise to penalize someone on your team doing the same objective as you.

  • If you have someone follow you mindlessly waiting for the cage you have a bigger problem than not getting hook points.

  • Some killers do this on purpose.

    Oni just zooming around downing everybody. He won´t stop for the hooks.

    In the meantime Legion or Ghostface comfortably picking up.