Skill checks have inconsistent input lag

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When I get skill checks, there is a random amount of lag associated with my spacebar input. Sometimes it takes a quarter of a second to register my input, sometimes it works normally. This only happens for skill checks, none of my other inputs lag from what I can tell.

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: No changes in how I've been playing the game. This has been a recurring issue for several months.

VIDEO: This issue wouldn't be visible on video because I can't show you when I'm inputting space.

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • Dang, PC is experiencing this now, too?

    This has been the case since I can remember on console. Especially Nintendo Switch.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Dang, PC is experiencing this now, too?

    This has been the case since I can remember on console. Especially Nintendo Switch.

    Seems like they don't even care to fix it too, it's been an issue for so long.