easy battlepass on 2 platform
if you have game on other platform,you can make quest from battlepass again,so you can get max lvl so quick
Tagged:
Declined
if you have game on other platform,you can make quest from battlepass again,so you can get max lvl so quick
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Across which platforms with cross-progression enabled? And when did this start?
I completed a few quests on PS4 yesterday and then moved over to Nintendo Switch, and the progress remained the exact same between the two platforms. So this is either platform specific, is limited to a select number of accounts, or only started today.
I'll start from afar, I had the game on PS4 for a long time, after which I abandoned the console and recently returned, asking a friend for an account on epic games .u After seeing the battle pass, I started downloading it, having completed all the currently available 2v8 quests and 60-day quests, then I bought the game on steam, synchronized the progress and saw that there was a battle pass level, but all the quests were not completed(i used google translate, so maybe i have word mistake
Okay. Going by that information, the issue may be connected to enabling cross-progression on a new platform after completing quests on the existing account.