If they did a killer repetition prevention mechanism, survivor queues would be 4 hours long whenever a new DLC came out, especially when FNaF comes out.
If they did a killer repetition prevention mechanism, survivor queues would be 4 hours long whenever a new DLC came out, especially when FNaF comes out.
I think that's a fair thing to say. Maybe you can't use the mechanic for the first week or something? Or just not be able to use on certain killers after work has been done to them.
I'm assuming this conversation has been done over a million times by this point. I haven't seen any posts if it has been considering I never come here. But man.
It would be nice if they added an option for you to not play against certain killers. Even if it was only for one hour or so. I don't mean like NEVER go against a killer ever again, I just genuinely want something to combat this CONTINUOUS abuse I get from only ever going against Ghoul or Wesker.
Wesker makes me sick to my stomach, his theme is BURNED into my brain. And it's too loud. He's boring mainly because I am fatigued from continuously having him as the killer I go against. Ghoul is ghoul and the stupid voices the anime girl version makes, it's corny.
Is there any popular ways that the community has ever come up with to combat this if something like this was ever implemented into the game?
I'm sick of thinking the next match will be different for it to never be. I'm almost ready to just call it quits.
Anything is appreciated, I'm going insane.
well you might as well play a different game if that got implemented since survivor ques would be hours between games
i can see if they limited 3 killers
ghoul
blight
spirit or nurse
people would either stay with them and weather the long que times to pick the next highest
The thing is, how would you justify it that players can't play with the content that they paid for? Imagine for a while if the killer could counterpick a perk that they don't want to verse next round, and all the killers pick your favorite perk or the perk that game with the newest survivor and then you were stuck in a 2h queue, just for picking a valid option?
Empathy is best build by walking a while in the other roles shoes, so I encourage everyone to switch regularly and be playing both roles. I might be a killer main, but I got a heart for survivors ^_-
Then killers will ask to not play against certain perks. Or SWFs. Or certain maps. You said one thing right. This conversation has been done a million times...because the answer is no. This wouldn't help the game
If they did a killer repetition prevention mechanism, survivor queues would be 4 hours long whenever a new DLC came out, especially when FNaF comes out.
Yep this is the main reason queue times would become impossible with new/popular killers and not everyone hates seeing certain killers multiple times. There would need to be a grace period & it being made of a preference option even then it could be very big problems for queue times.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If they did a killer repetition prevention mechanism, survivor queues would be 4 hours long whenever a new DLC came out, especially when FNaF comes out.
I think that's a fair thing to say. Maybe you can't use the mechanic for the first week or something? Or just not be able to use on certain killers after work has been done to them.
well you might as well play a different game if that got implemented since survivor ques would be hours between games
i can see if they limited 3 killers
ghoul
blight
spirit or nurse
people would either stay with them and weather the long que times to pick the next highest
The thing is, how would you justify it that players can't play with the content that they paid for? Imagine for a while if the killer could counterpick a perk that they don't want to verse next round, and all the killers pick your favorite perk or the perk that game with the newest survivor and then you were stuck in a 2h queue, just for picking a valid option?
Empathy is best build by walking a while in the other roles shoes, so I encourage everyone to switch regularly and be playing both roles. I might be a killer main, but I got a heart for survivors ^_-
Then killers will ask to not play against certain perks. Or SWFs. Or certain maps. You said one thing right. This conversation has been done a million times...because the answer is no. This wouldn't help the game
Yep this is the main reason queue times would become impossible with new/popular killers and not everyone hates seeing certain killers multiple times. There would need to be a grace period & it being made of a preference option even then it could be very big problems for queue times.