As killer I wish I could go up to a hex totem and see exactly what it is

If I'm running a full hex build, I wish there was some way to go up to a hex in the game and see exactly which hex it is. Just like how survivors can go up to a boon and see what boon it is. I feel like it would help me prioritize which ones to guard the most. But I would also run hex retribution more if I could guard it and get the most value out of it possible. Otherwise retribution could get cleansed three seconds into the game and I get exactly one aura read off of it.

I understand hex builds are inherently risky, but I don't think letting killers know which hex is which is game breaking either. After all, a killer can't just stand by a hex totem the entire game or gens would be flying in the background. It would just make hexes easier to create strategies around.

Comments

  • Agreed. They should have implemented it long ago. They should just be able to copy the code from Boons which shows the Survivors which Boons are in use and do the same for Hexes for Killers. They dont need a Radius or anything (since they are map-wide), but just getting an indicator which Hex it is when coming near it would be great.

  • @angel_pellegrino said:

    If I'm running a full hex build, I wish there was some way to go up to a hex in the game and see exactly which hex it is. Just like how survivors can go up to a boon and see what boon it is. I feel like it would help me prioritize which ones to guard the most. But I would also run hex retribution more if I could guard it and get the most value out of it possible. Otherwise retribution could get cleansed three seconds into the game and I get exactly one aura read off of it.

    I understand hex builds are inherently risky, but I don't think letting killers know which hex is which is game breaking either. After all, a killer can't just stand by a hex totem the entire game or gens would be flying in the background. It would just make hexes easier to create strategies around.

    yeah that would be a good idea