Wow fog crystals useless
in 2v8 fog crystal dont hide you when generator is done kinda bs if you ask me.
in 2v8 fog crystal dont hide you when generator is done kinda bs if you ask me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Okay I get your point regarding generators but that is just bad luck really.
They work really well otherwise
Dang, that's a great idea too. Shame it didn't work. I'd love to see those grenades hide auras
Yeah killers can still see your aura in them and legion can still get you with killer instinct in it. All it does is blind you and your fellow teammates
I don’t like them. I feel like they hurt your visibility more than the killers because killers can just see your aura like 24/7 in 2v8.
Gotta agree. I don't think one has ever kept me from being hit or losing the killer
Easy solution, being in the smoke from fog crystals gives killers the blindness status effect.
They have worked many times for me, drop it and just calmly walk around a corner before running and it works really well… most times.
Maybe use it in chases and not near gens?
I disagree, aura reading working within the fog is balanced, fog should not give killers a debug, it's meant as a temporary escape aid not a debuff.
You'd think being in the fog should at least give survivors "undetectable" or something so their auras can't be read.