Play while you queue should be eventually added to ALL queues

So I know it's not here and is going to be in the next 2v8…but lets assume it works as intended. 2v8 should be a testing ground for it and if it works out, it should eventually be in all queues. Like imagine they drop a new killer paragraph (like springtrap) then you can play while you queue for a killer game…same thing on the PTB! It would be a MASSIVE improvement and help out a lot!

I know it's not in the game right now but I implore BHVR to see if it can be used elsewhere…it would be much appreciated for if the queues ever get really bad or for PTBs.

Comments

  • This is a good idea, I could easily play a 1v4 game while I wait for a Killer 2v8 match.
    My hope is that BHVR will do that to make sure Killer congestion is as small as possible on release.

  • I like this idea. I agree 100%