Bring back RE herbs to 2v8
I think this was a great addition to the last 2v8, not sure why it wasn't continued.
Can they at least be present in matches within RPD map and/or when the killers combo is Wesker/Nemesis?
Edit: since yellow herb was seen as problematic maybe the effect can be changed to speed buff?
Comments
No. The Yellow herb removing a hookstage in 2v8 was obscene.
The healing herb sure. The Yellow Herb heck no.
Yellow herb wasn't that problematic honestly, it helped players who were being singled out on purpose have a way to bounce back, if you're spreading pressure you're gonna be catching people off guard, plus killers benefitted from them too. I play a lot of 2v8 as killer coz I like to do other stuff while I queue, and I miss the zoomies I got.
Good players on killer are always going to be oppressive when teaming up, plus the survivors looking for herbs arent gonna be on gens… so why is it an issue.