What's up with the offering rarity?
On my P3 level 50 survivor, I get between one and zero offerings per web. Each web takes ~50k bps, and each game for survivor I get about ~30k. This is a major issue, please increase the spawn rate per bloodweb.
On my P3 level 50 survivor, I get between one and zero offerings per web. Each web takes ~50k bps, and each game for survivor I get about ~30k. This is a major issue, please increase the spawn rate per bloodweb.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Please fix it!
My guess is to keep us from having a ridiculous surplus that become useless at the end of the event. I remember my nurse ended the hallowed blight event with something like 87 petals that i could not use and in total across all characters i must have had a million BP worth of useless petals. I do agree however the the current 1 per bloodweb is a bit light. 1 envelope should be base for every bloodweb with a 50/50 chance for 2 to spawn.
I agree. from lvl 25 and up, I think it should be between one and two envelopes per web.
The only problem i see with the event is, that no one is using the envelopes.
I keep getting exactly 2 firecrackers and one envelope per bloodweb on my P3-50 Feng.
I haven't leveled up my other survivors because I'm item whoring a ton of firecrackers on Feng anyway but it's so annoying getting ONE envelope per bloodweb.