Ghostface in 2v8 is a bad idea
The Ghostface is such an unfun killer in 2v8. If you play as the Ghost Face you constantly get reveleaed because there are double as many killers able to reveal you. If you play against the Ghost Face and Shadow is in play, you will try to reveal him because you don't know he is undetectable because of Shadow and not his power and so you just stare at him for 5 seconds, meaning you can't look out for the other killer. This killer does not belong in 2v8. His playstyle does not fit the fast pace chaotic gameplay of this mode and it seems like none of the 2v8 mechanics were adjusted to account for him.
Comments
You obviously suck at playing him because he is most definitely fun as hell in 2V8...he's the only killer I play as in 2V8 and I'm having the most fun I've ever had in this game... especially using fearmonger with him
It can be an issue if you're not experienced with him, but I've been playing Ghost Face a lot more lately and finding good success.
While I don't understand really why his duration is nerfed, a good looper can certainly outlast your mark by running pallets, I have a few tips that might help: -
He isn't the strongest 2v8 killer in any way, but he is quite fun with Fearmonger, and when you get that mark just as your teammate m1s, it's glorious... also best Mori. ๐