8.7.1 - 25 Auric Cells were not awarded upon unlocking Rift tier

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

After coming out of a match of 2 v 8, in which I completed a few quests, I was presented with the Rift rewards unlocked by doing so.

The Bloodpoints were counted correctly:
- 230k in total as seen under Quest Bonus in the tally screen
- 210k from Quests + 20k from the Rift = 230k

But the Auric Cells were not
- 798 prior to the match (this number can briefly be seen in the clip below, before all values are updated)
- 2 x 25 Auric Cells unlocked in the Rift
- only 1 x 25 awarded, putting me at 823 cells instead of 848.

PLATFORM:

PC, Steam, Windows 11

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Passively gaining Rift Progress

VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/f6lP8rFsi7k?feature=shared
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I'm on 9.1.0 and only now have I realised that my Auric cells were not granted upon finishing the rift—-well not entirely, at least… I have the Dredge final skin from that rift, but now that there's a new rift, I have only 150! where's all them Auric Cells? I didn't use them, that I'm sure.

    I mean, Live Service games always come across this issue, I get it, but I'd like my cells back. This is pretty bad.
    Wonder if they can return it to us somehow.

    image.png

    PLATFORM: PC, Steam, Windows 11

    Hope the QA team can figure this one out, and get us our aurics back.
    good day and good luck!