Just as the question said. I was hoping to be able to do something while I waited 20 minutes for a 2v8 Killer match, but it's not an option. What happened to the feature?
Just as the question said. I was hoping to be able to do something while I waited 20 minutes for a 2v8 Killer match, but it's not an option. What happened to the feature?
they said it wouldn't be implemented this time but next time they do a 2v8
Because this iteration of 2v8 was ready before they added it. They can't magically squeeze blood from a stone, they can't put in something they don't have yet. They just announced it for the next time as something being worked on.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Eric said that was coming to the 2v8 after this, sometime in the summer
they said it wouldn't be implemented this time but next time they do a 2v8
The feature that was listed under coming in the second half of the year. Take a look at the QoL roadmap, It was never claimed to be in this patch.
I believe they said that the feature would be implemented later in the year as they still need to work out the bugs and such.
Because this iteration of 2v8 was ready before they added it. They can't magically squeeze blood from a stone, they can't put in something they don't have yet. They just announced it for the next time as something being worked on.