Twins making game crash
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When playing Twins, after the third survivor dies or is about to die, the game crashes.
PLATFORM:PC
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Playing the game as usual, and when the third survivor is hooked or about to go away, the game crashes. First time I was just walking around, second time was chasing a survivor. Happened two times in a row that the game crashed.
VIDEO:
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Comments
What perks were you running? and please provide game logs. Thank you
Could you please attach the logs?
To find them:
Thank you.
I think I managed to get the right thingy log.
The perks used were "Human Greed" "Weave Attunement" "Franklin's Demise" and "Hoarder".
you are my new hero! Thank you so much for providing that log it's very very helpful.