Killer mains

So how annoyed are you at the surplus of firecrackers being used today / tonight?

P.S. As a survivor main, this isn't me trying to rub it in or teabag the topic. I was just generally curious.

Comments

  • Doesn't bother me at all, they're very easy to avoid and look away.

  • All you gotta do is look up to avoid them, not hard to avoid at all. They are the same as the Winter Party Starters.

  • To be honest, not at all.

    What annoyed me was when playing survivor solo because I wanted to try get the lamp, and nobody unhooked me because they didn't want to lose their lamp\get gens done for coins\points.

  • They're not as bad as people think. They're very easy to dodge.

  • Only issue i have with them is the fact Lightborne does not seem to work on them.

    Nothing more fun with Flashlights then seeing them ######### themselves when they realise you're charging towards them and not getting blinded.

    Would like the same in a chase or pickup with Firecrackers.

  • They are only annoying if the survivors know how to time them right, otherwise I can just look up

  • I assume it'll be like before.  Sometimes I'll get ambushed because I didn't properly make sure the coast was clear, sometimes I'll derp and mistakenly think someone is doing a really bad job at bodyblocking the hook.  Beyond that, not too worried.
  • Not at all
    They never get me
  • I present you the Christmas event and I laugh.

  • I'm actually excited bout the firecrackers. Gonna get bunch on feng
  • @nancyt1428 said:
    So how annoyed are you at the surplus of firecrackers being used today / tonight?

    P.S. As a survivor main, this isn't me trying to rub it in or teabag the topic. I was just generally curious.

    Hah, its your decision whether you start with firecrackers in your lobby.
    I mean its not like you have the choice..... there are thousands of survivors waiting in queue :smile:

  • Wow that moon in the sky is really something. Hmm? Oh you dropped something.
  • More people miss them than hit them, so I'm all for the wasted item slot. I also use franklins like....every game so 9 times out of 10 the item is gone anyway.

  • I know what to expect. If you can get the save congrats NOW DIE!!!!
  • I've found survivors try to use them in a chase but never for a save and even when they do blind me it's usually not much help.
  • Not all killers are Killer Mains, most Survivor Mains don't know how to use Firecrackers.

  • Only really bothers me as Wraith. Since you can do literally nothing if someone drops a cracker while you are cloaked.