Thank you everyone who mods this site and works on the game, genuinely :)

Listen I know a lot of you get a lot of nastiness thrown your way, but I really appreciate the work that you guys do. Having a bug forum, actively listening to your community, etc etc! A lot of people will ######### on employees, but guys, at the end of the day it's just a person doing their job 😭 I think the community all around would be a lot better if we were just more positive and understanding of each other, that's all. I appreciate every BHVR employee for keeping my favorite game running, don't know what I'd do without DBD (even if it can make me wanna tear my hair out sometimes <3)

2d300528d814d0fa4bbc8574d1a183bc.jpg

Comments

  • I forget u can't swear on the forums uuuhh employees get dunked on sadly

  • Couldn't agree more, doing good devs!! Keep it up! I'm sure dbd will only get better :)

  • Thank you so much for the kind words, its really really appreciated. We love this game as much as you do <3

  • Yeah, while I'm very critical of the game at times I'll always appreciate it and the people who've worked on it over the years.

    I think the DBD forums is actually my favourite place to discuss the game, I feel pretty free to speak my mind here.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    Yeah, while I'm very critical of the game at times I'll always appreciate it and the people who've worked on it over the years.

    I think the DBD forums is actually my favourite place to discuss the game, I feel pretty free to speak my mind here.

    That's great to hear actually as that was always the intention behind it, and the moderators do a fantastic job.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3927459#Comment_3927459

    That's great to hear actually as that was always the intention behind it, and the moderators do a fantastic job.

    Absolutely 100% We appreciate you ALL so much even if we get a little intense to say the least. Things get frustrating around here for sure and ingame BUT this game is fun af :D

  • We absolutely appreciate all the moderators on the forums!