Twins Transition Stuck

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: The Twins got stuck during the transition from Victor back to Charlotte and ended up only seeing Victor's perspective attached to the survivor.

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I was playing as the survivor, Nicholas Cage, and the killer, The Twins, was using Victor and prepped the pounce attack. I was trying to avoid the lunge but failed. I was by a pallet on a T-Wall next to a tree. Victor pounced onto me, and immediately I noticed that I could not break Victor off of me. I ran around the entire map trying different methods like lockers, gens, pallets, but was still unable to break free. While I was trying to figure this bug out, the killer, Charlotte stood still, frozen in place. Eventually, my teammates finished all the gens and opened the doors. I tried to run out with Victor still attached but I was blocked in by the entity. My last idea was to find the hatch, but I ran out of time before I got to try that. After the match, I had a conversation with the killer, and they said on their end, all they could do was watch my perspective of Victor on my back as I ran around the map.

VIDEO: Did not record the match. I only captured this image.

IMG_3048.jpg

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments