Could the glow be a seasonal reward?

Comments

  • A very good idea, they need something and the glow looks quite cool.

  • Which glow, exactly? 
  • I'm totally down for having a 4th cosmetic slot so we can equip glowy ######### like what we have in the event.

  • Which glow, exactly? 
    When you grab the vessel in this event your survivor glows (or sparkle like tinkerbell I guess you can say lol) 
  • I'm totally down for having a 4th cosmetic slot so we can equip glowy ######### like what we have in the event.

    This is a decent idea too!... I'm really wanting something that rewards players so we have incentive to reach the ranks we should be at rather than feeling like its just our duty or a chore... but 
  • Blueberry said:

    A very good idea, they need something and the glow looks quite cool.

    Hell yeah... certain players like to "flex" or just look cool and if it's a reward for reaching rank 1 and you wear its telling players something lol... 
  • @Bravo0413 said:
    Could it? 

    This is hardly about balancing. It belongs in the "wishlist" or "general" sub-forums.

  • Lagoni said:

    @Bravo0413 said:
    Could it? 

    This is hardly about balancing. It belongs in the "wishlist" or "general" sub-forums.

    @Peanits anyway this could be moved to general discussion?

  • Which glow, exactly? 
    When you grab the vessel in this event your survivor glows (or sparkle like tinkerbell I guess you can say lol) 
    Aaah... I'm down.
  • If you could buy that with like 9 golden coins, which is the most you get I think, I would tryhard all day and night to get that, I love the sparkles so much.

  • Yes but perhaps different colors for different survivors. Claudettes gets red, Dwight green, David blue,  Meg pink ect...... 
  • Yes but perhaps different colors for different survivors. Claudettes gets red, Dwight green, David blue,  Meg pink ect...... 
    The better Idea that was thought of during another convo I made (that is now in the wishlist section) is that the glow/sparkle would be a devotion reward.... and as you level up your devotion (the more you play) your glow changes ( I personally would like the more you play... the more glorious your glow gets) 
  • I love the glow I'd 100% want it.