2 YEARS and STILL IDLING DR
Go look through the posts. This has been an issue for years! Why can't behavior even adress this? They ruin the game and leave you stuck. I don't have time to waste on this.
Go look through the posts. This has been an issue for years! Why can't behavior even adress this? They ruin the game and leave you stuck. I don't have time to waste on this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dont understand how people see this commonly. In 2k hours i've maybe ran into.. three or four? In hundreds of survivor games.
Like so much in DBD, who sees these things matters entirely on what region, MMR, time of day, even what day of the week.
Yea you're right, I didnt consider that it could be an mmr thing. It would make sense that the people idling would be super low mmr since they're losing every game.