Ghostface can be revealed by Bots from anywhere around the map

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Ghostface can be revealed by Bots from anywhere around the map.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I was playing Ghostface, a Kate in my lobby DC'd and from that point on the Bot revealed me at least 3 or 4 times from behind walls, second floor with no line of sight, from behind a gen and 2 walls, etc. After hitting her the effect was lost.

The Kate player was running Premonition, maybe that has something to do with it.

VIDEO:

Watch "gf_reveal_bug" on Streamable.

https://streamable.com/6kzt15 , I was only able to catch the last few seconds of the reveal.

gf_reveal_bug_bot_build.png
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • This happened to me a while ago, I hooked someone in Haddonfield's basement, and the bot revealed me from a house in the corner of the map before I even got up the stairs