Is Oni spirit Fury Bugged or was it always liked this

I'm Just starting Oni and every time I hit something rather than a survivor he just stands there for a good half sec before I can move again. It doesn't seem normal and natural.

Plus I can't tell what's a bug and what isn't a bug

So if some Oni Mains or people who played him can tell me if this is or isn't a bug that would be great

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • If he hits a wall then yes, he just stands there going

    "arghwwwww :("

  • @Skeleton23 said:

    I'm Just starting Oni and every time I hit something rather than a survivor he just stands there for a good half sec before I can move again. It doesn't seem normal and natural.

    Plus I can't tell what's a bug and what isn't a bug

    So if some Oni Mains or people who played him can tell me if this is or isn't a bug that would be great

    yep, when he hits an obstacle rather than thin air or survivor, he gets a "little stun" animation, which is basically a little form of punishment for missing, similar to Billy hitting an obstacle with chainsaw

  • Known bug, he's been freezing in place when demon-striking against a collision object like a wall.

  • ok thanks I just did know if this was a bug or not. Will you say there's an animation but he does no animation for being stunned is it supposed to have a animation to it or is is supposed to be him just standing there in Idle animation not able to move at all for a few seconds