What are some builds for Wraith for players who aren't exactly the best at the killer role?

I've been playing killer for a long while in Dead by Daylight but I'm not exactly the best at the killer role yet and i was wondering, what kind of builds is good for a player who isn't exactly the best at the killer role while playing as the Wraith, i mostly have trouble keeping up with gens in some matches against good survivor teams. (Note: I don't have the Stranger Things DLC yet, so i don't have surge)

Tagged: KillersPerks

Comments

  • @QuantumEcho said:

    I've been playing killer for a long while in Dead by Daylight but I'm not exactly the best at the killer role yet and i was wondering, what kind of builds is good for a player who isn't exactly the best at the killer role while playing as the Wraith, i mostly have trouble keeping up with gens in some matches against good survivor teams. (Note: I don't have the Stranger Things DLC yet, so i don't have surge)

    Probably Pain Res or Pop could be good choices. Though, Surge is THE best slowdown perk for Wraith imo.

    Lethal Pursuer works well, so does Nurse's Calling. I would also recommend either STBFL or Play With Your Food, as he uses them well.