Servers acting up?

The Forums are acting really weird and so is my game. My friend is on PC and I am on the PS5. The servers keep kicking us left and right. We have restarted the game, created new lobbies etc with no luck. Super annoying.

Ill post a video of what keeps happening to me.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    The Forums are acting really weird and so is my game. My friend is on PC and I am on the PS5. The servers keep kicking us left and right. We have restarted the game, created new lobbies etc with no luck. Super annoying.

    Ill post a video of what keeps happening to me.

    Yeah, as far as the forums go, they have been stuttering A LOT for me in the last few months, especially when looking at them at my phone, but it sometimes happens regardless of what device you're on.

  • Regarding the forums, I can confirm we are having issues, we already reported the problem, so hopefully it gets solved soon.

  • I'm playing Killer right now on EU and Servers seem fine to me.

  • @Emeal said:

    I'm playing Killer right now on EU and Servers seem fine to me.

    I've had a few issues with logging in and being booted from matches