Can we choose our bloodweb colors?
I cant stand these blue rarities. I prefer reds and yellows
I cant stand these blue rarities. I prefer reds and yellows
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm sure someone will make a Nightlight skin for it.
In the meantime, I agree, BHVR should allow us to choose the colors. It's not fair to colorblind players.
What was the point of changing the colors, anyway?
Aren't these current colors lessening the accessibility for the colorblind people?
I think a dev just recently came back from Happy Happy Village in Earthbound
I also cannot stand the blue. Unless you are a fresh no hours player, the color change is really off putting.