The Nurse through the Exit bug

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:I was practicing as Nurse because she isn't my best Killer and I managed to blink outside the gates even though they are not opened. I don't know if this was a intended feature or just wanted to report it just in case it wasn't

PLATFORM:Switch

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Just Blink I front of a Exit Gate

VIDEO:

1000011180.jpg

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments

  • You have always been able to do this with nurse

  • I never knew that. I thought this was a bug

  • Yeah, not a bug. Some fun times in the past using insidious/noed and waiting for survivors to open the door.

  • I'm new to nurse so that's why I got suprised about it

  • Not a bug. Nurse has been able to do this for 8 years. It's actually something some people will do to scare survivors, so when they open the gate, SURPRISE, it's Nurse!