What are some reasons stopped you playing killer?
What reasons stopped you playing killer?
I was watching JCglitchmaster latest video about the the latest dbd survey.
One of the questions was about people taking breaks from the game an one question there was a couple of options about things like killer perks, killer addons an camping etc.
But there was nothing about things that specifically only affected killer.
Lots of my friends have given up the killer role for a few different reasons an they only play survivor so I was wondering what stopped you playing as killer?
Comments
Servers being jank is usually the main one for me, and the wierd matchmaking caused by what I'm assuming is being backfilled (dodging needs to go).
Otherwise I'm still playing killer, Gens go quick early game they always have, but I don't run gen regression and rely on chase/information perks usually.