Stuck in locker after fast exit while screaming

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Playing as survivor, I got stuck in a locker after fast exiting. The Nurse had a perk that happened to make me scream while exiting.

PLATFORM: Xbox Series X

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  • Survivor mode
  • Killer was Nurse
  • Enter locker and fast exit the locker.
  • Killer perk that had coincidentally made me scream as I left the locker. This happened simultaneously.
  • Suddenly stuck in locker and only able to see FPV inside locker.
  • No input options on screen and no buttons did anything.
  • Killer tried but could not pull me out of the locker either.

VIDEO: https://www.xbox.com/play/media/BAkaqiUYtK

A capture by wiid monster

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments

  • Had the same issue just now, downing a survivor right when another is fast leaving a locker with infectious fright, they were stuck behind the doors of the locker and couldnt move

  • I had the same problem.

    I couldn't leave the locker when Friends Till the End triggered.

    The killer couldn't get me out of the locker either. However, I was able to heal my mates from the locker.

    I had to wait until the endgame was over.
    I was in a similar situation last time in DBD and was even banned for two days.

    But I was playing Killer, and a cheater made sure I couldn't do anything anymore.

  • This has also just happened to me tonight as a survivor using a Locker perk (in this case Built to Last) on PC/Steam. Our killer was Bubba/The Cannibal. I had been locker checking to see who our killer was all evening and had no issue until I started using a locker activated perk.

    • Survivor mode
    • Killer was The Cannibal
    • Entered locker and could not leave while using Built to Last.
    • Had been using lockers all night in previous matches with no issues—but never had a locker perk equipped.
    • Suddenly stuck in locker and only able to see FPV inside locker.
    • No input options on screen and no buttons did anything. 
    • Killer tried but could not pull me out of the locker either.
    • Was able to heal teammate who was downed in front of my locker.
    • Was not able to leave until end game killed me.