Are the daily rituals broken?
It says on my screen completed but I can't claim the rewards. I think I got them automatically, but I did them yesterday. Do they not refresh…….daily?
It says on my screen completed but I can't claim the rewards. I think I got them automatically, but I did them yesterday. Do they not refresh…….daily?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
are you sure you were not checking before the update?
I haven’t paid attention but the Daily Update time Night have shifted from before. I at least got new dailys on the second day.
And yeah as far as I am aware you get the rewards automatically after the match
You are right. I happened to check a little too soon. I had gotten on so late the night before that when I logged on the next day I couldn’t remember 🤣