Awakened Anger Achievement completed when logging in
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
When I logged in yesterday after the update, the Achievement Awakened Anger automatically completed.
[I heard that there might be something bugged with the amount of times you need to hit survivors on Steam, so maybe it happened because the Achievement on steam got fixed.]
PLATFORM: Steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: update and start the game.
VIDEO: n. A.
PLAYER LOGS:
(will be added later)
Comments
same for me,
I am pretty sure this is just the perk getting fixed to be in line with how it is on PlayStation: just perform said action once.
The wording in the achievement on Steam seems to imply this too, but somehow it still got the 0/30 progress bar. So now that it's (presumably) 0/1 you got the achievement automatically if you had some progress towards it.
The thing was, that apparently some people got banned because of this? Take it with a grain of salt though.
yes that's completely correct, updated the bug report status to reflect that.
OK thx for the info