Achievent unlocking by itself?

The achievement that was added with The Ghoul, to hurt people that blinded you, completed itself while i was playing as a survivor against the doctor.

PC - STEAM

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

1 I don't know

2 It just popped like i got the achievement

Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • Same. Just updated for the new chapter, started the game, and it popped.

    image.png

    Huh??

  • Same here. It was marked as completed before I even started the game.

  • I believe this achievement was changed to only require doing this once instead of 30 times as it was worded poorly and complained about before.

  • @solsol said:

    I believe this achievement was changed to only require doing this once instead of 30 times as it was worded poorly and complained about before.

    ^Yeah pretty sure this is the case

  • image.png

    Yes, this is definitely what this should look like.

    Got one when I opened Steam for the first time today, got the other as I opened the game.