Hackers brick my game I get punished.
I joined a game, survivor hacking decided to brick my game and the whole server and I get a 15 min ban. Second day in a row this happens to me. Thanks bhvr! :)
I joined a game, survivor hacking decided to brick my game and the whole server and I get a 15 min ban. Second day in a row this happens to me. Thanks bhvr! :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Apparently there's a fix coming out Tues
I find it just a tad suspicious that we have a bunch of brand new accounts all saying the same thing and commenting on each others’ posts.
well i also experienced this. And hence my comment in the DC penalty post.