Does anyone know when M&K is gonna come to console?
title
title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Whats M&K?
Mouse and keyboard
Mario Kart ?
It makes me wonder how they'll deal with end game chat with console once they implement mouse and keyboard.
As we don't have a standard keyboard and only have the keyboard the console gives us. They should just implement what Overwatch has or even Fortnite, I'm surprised that you cannot type on console with the standard keyboard - not like it matters to me, I'm glad I don't see end game chat sometimes.
I'd still play with a controller, but it makes me wonder when the changes come - will I be able to see end game chat? 🤔 Will Behavior allow us to type like Overwatch and Fortnite does? It's bizarre Behavior doesn't have that even implemented, lol. Even TCM allows you to type, lol.
go get a pc if you want to play m&k or complaining to Microsoft/sony
Probably in August or September
Milk & Kookies
It’s hard to give an estimated answer since Keyboard and Mouse support is coming sometime in phase 2 which is from July-December. We might get it this summer or at the end of the year, nobody but the devs know
Y'all crack me up! 😂🤣