I only want to be matched with people up to PIN 50.
I prefer to match and play with people from my country as much as possible.
One of the reasons is that due to the situation with neighboring countries and ethnic problems, people are discriminated in game play, and survivors and killers unite to kill Japanese players by taking advantage of the fact that their nationality is known by name.
They do not even rescue Japanese people intentionally.
The game is supposed to be fun, but we don't want to be harassed by the system.
And I think this problem could be in other countries as well.
We think that if we were as close as possible to people, they would be less likely to harass us in such a ridiculous way.
(But distributors and celebrities whose names are recognizable will have gorsting, whether they are in the same country or not.)
Comments
This is true. I play in asia, koreans and Chinese and japanease all play differently, and I have seen instances of what you say.