3 cheaters today
They're able to crash my game so I can't report them after the match. Super frustrating. Something has to be done about the Epic accounts they're abusing.
They're able to crash my game so I can't report them after the match. Super frustrating. Something has to be done about the Epic accounts they're abusing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Definitely not an isolated case – it’s happening to a lot of people.
Getting hit with a disconnect penalty after being force-crashed, and having no way to report the offender, is a loophole big enough to drive a school bus through.
But hey…
If you can crash someone’s client, dodge post-game reports, use throwaway Epic accounts, and still roam free, then honestly?
Dead by Daylight’s anti-cheat isn’t weak.
It’s experimental art.
It’s the first known system where the cheater feels safer than the player.
same here. My ps5 froze and I couldn't operate it anymore. I had to pull the plug too. Checking in again and got a hour penalty then I thought it wasn't worth the risk playing this game again.
There will be a fix on Tuesday:
https://twitter.com/MrPope/status/1918085656187633949