CENOBITE PERKS NOT APPEARING FOR OTHER KILLERS AFTER 4TH APRIL

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: On the FAQ | THE HELLRAISER CONTENT website it says "For players who have not unlocked The Cenobite, the perks will appear in the General perk pool to be available to unlock on any other Killer immediately. These General perks will appear under new names." However, since that date I have levelled both Plague and Clown to P3, during the process of which perks stopped appearing in the bloodweb. And I wasn't able to find the Cenobite's perks on either of them.

PLATFORM: PC (Steam)

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. Unlocked the Plague using Iridescent Shards after 4th April
  2. Levelled Plague to P3
  3. Levelled Clown to P3

VIDEO:

bandicam2025-04-2911-33-07-635-ezgif.com-optimize (2).gif

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log

Comments

  • General versions of these perks haven't been added yet. I think what they meant in the faq by "immediately" is that they will work like other general perks in that there wont be a prerequisite.

    I don't know why they still haven't added these yet though.

  • @OrangeBear said:

    General versions of these perks haven't been added yet. I think what they meant in the faq by "immediately" is that they will work like other general perks in that there wont be a prerequisite.

    I don't know why they still haven't added these yet though.

    Yeah the wording leaves a lot of clarification to be desired since the general perks didn't drop at the same time the Cenobite was removed, I figured they might not have been added just yet but I also figured the best way to go about it would be to report it as a bug since the FAQ made it sound like they would be