New or reworked Freddy Add-on

I've been thinking about how you could modify or replace an existing add-on for Freddy (The Nightmare) with a new one.

I don't have a name for the add-on yet, probably something like:

"Broken Clock Hand" or "Damaged Clock."

The add-on would do the following:

When a survivor wakes themselves up using a clock, they become Exposed for a certain amount of time (around 1 minute) and their aura is revealed for about 3 seconds.
OR
They become Oblivious for a certain amount of time, while also being Exposed (since waking up could be linked to still feeling tired, etc. ๐Ÿ˜‚).

What I haven't decided yet is whether waking each other up should also be changed, or if Freddy should see the auras of both survivors after they wake each other up.

It should be very rare or a pink one.

Let me know what you think!

Tagged: Killers

Comments