More skins for Houndmaster please ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ Choice of Dog

I want more skins for her but the ability to choose which dog I want. Would love more options for dogs as well. :)

Somedays I wanna give snug a break and choose a different dog ๐Ÿ• to help me sniff out these pesky survivors.

Comments

  • The amount of $$ they could be making by just giving the dog different breed skins. Imagine a Chihuahua? ๐Ÿ˜ญ i would try to pet the little ankle biter EVERY game

  • @hermitkermit said:

    The amount of $$ they could be making by just giving the dog different breed skins. Imagine a Chihuahua? ๐Ÿ˜ญ i would try to pet the little ankle biter EVERY game

    ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ facts!

    Iโ€™d love to see a few different breeds. German Shepard? Greyhound? Like the statues she had on her gates by her house in the menus screen.

    An Egyptian Style type of dog she trained? Idk ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ

    Lots of options!

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3917107#Comment_3917107

    ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ facts!

    Iโ€™d love to see a few different breeds. German Shepard? Greyhound? Like the statues she had on her gates by her house in the menus screen.

    An Egyptian Style type of dog she trained? Idk ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ

    Lots of options!

    I know they already did a whole red riding hood and big bad wolf thing but this would be such a cool duo for it!

    Hopefully more HM cosmetics will come soon!

  • @hermitkermit said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3917116#Comment_3917116

    I know they already did a whole red riding hood and big bad wolf thing but this would be such a cool duo for it!

    Hopefully more HM cosmetics will come soon!

    I hope so ๐Ÿฅฐ

  • More skins for anyone is always good!

  • I would like to add also, the outfit "Ultimate Houndmaster"

    Can we please make custom adjustments. For me personally, I love the entire outfit and weapon but I do NOT at all like her hair lol.

    I wish I could change that. I prefer it long not shaved.

  • I would love to have a border collie please! I have one myself and they are the coolest looking dogs when they do the stalking. Even wolf like looking I would love for something like this.

  • @mizkuno said:

    I would love to have a border collie please! I have one myself and they are the coolest looking dogs when they do the stalking. Even wolf like looking I would love for something like this.

    Yes <3!

    Me too! A German Sheperad, Rot Wiler would also be fun!

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    I want more skins for her but the ability to choose which dog I want. Would love more options for dogs as well. :)

    Somedays I wanna give snug a break and choose a different dog ๐Ÿ• to help me sniff out these pesky survivors.

    Yes please! More dogs and more weapon skins. :D