Survivor gets stuck inside a pallet after a Grab Attack with the Ghoul
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: If you start a Grab Attack from a diagonal angle with Kaneki / Ghoul while the survivor is vaulting a pallet, they can get stuck while the attack animation is playing.
PLATFORM: PC
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
- Perform the first dash to enable the attack/injure animation.
- Align yourself diagonally with the pallet.
- Perform the attack right when the survivor is starting or in the middle of the pallet vault animation.
- When the attack animation plays, the survivor may be teleported and locked inside the pallet because of the animation. This may happen because of delay/ping issues too.
- The survivor can no longer move outside, unless they're downed and the killer breaks the pallet.
VIDEO:
https://youtu.be/f2fpjJHoSgEPLAYER LOGS:
(This happened yesterday, and I got the same bug today, but I don't have the recording from the last one, so I'm sending both logs)
DeadByDaylight.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.04.21-22.36.01.log
Comments
Thanks for taking the time to share this in such detail. I've made sure to pass this along to the team.