Hex: Two Can Play
This perk really has no use, even in gimmick builds involving stuns. I think it would be usable it was activated on every pallet drop and blind within like 16 meters instead of just stuns and blinds. The only interaction this removes is head on and blast mine, and would make it activate way more consistently.
Comments
I honestly think the main issue with the perk is that the blind time is shorter than the default pallet stun. Even with Enduring it's barely longer.
If the blind time was ~2.5-3 seconds then I think it'd be good.
It should trigger after the very first stun, and the blinds should be ~ 3 seconds long.
I think the blind duration shouldn't be a set number but rather should be a percentage of the killer's stun/blind duration, like 150% or maybe a bit higher.
The blind should be the same length as the one inflicted