My Guy’s Been Dragging That Sword Since 2020… Shine Him UP!
I know PH is one of your old Killers by now and his latest changes was tried and discarded on the PTB. I have the following feedback about him and hope you can put some life into this old purchase.
- Ever since Patch Patch 4.3.0 the Rites of Judgement slowdown has made him feel insanely clunky and slow.
Ironically this made PyramidHead a ranged Killer since that is now his most useful weapon. - His addon selection is probably the most boring one out of all Killers. Add some fun pls.
- He feels extremely reliant on the addons that extend Punishment Range.
- It really feels like Torment Trail, ought to do more, its so easy to play around and the cage payoff isn't great.
Honestly its kinda weird when you think about it, Pyramid Head AND Nemesis are two Killers most well known for running/walking up and slicing or punching you in the face. But in Dead by Daylight they are mostly ranged Killers.
I dont know if Nemesis and PH ended up like this by design or accident, cause it seems contradictory to how they worked in the games. Whipman and Groundslapper. And if your bad at ranged attacks, these killers are not great.
Anyway hope you can do something BHVR cause right now hes just collecting dust on my profile and he feels like a chore to play rather than cool experience. Idd rather play a fun killer and lose, than play a boring killer and win.
Also fellow forum members, if you have things to say about Pyramidhead or your own requests. please do so.
Comments
I would love Pyramid Head to become a more interactive killer, like maybe you could sacrifice a health state at a save point to remove his corruption, I think he needs to feel better to control, maybe his corruption could be a guage which also injures if a survivor steps in it too many times and P.Head could use the save stations to teleport around the map mayhap for some Macro buffs and to keep survivors guessing.
Maybe addons that give him stealth when he teleports between save points or the like.
Also where is our Bubble head nurse skins or Mannequins etc
I don't understand what went through there heads when designing Pyramid Head's Power, they take literally nothing from the original game lol. I thought he would've had a spear!