Killer changes I would like to see

Nurse
Can't see survivor's aura while charging the blink.
I think she was gatekeeping aura reading perks for long enough.

Blight
After breaking pallet, his tokens are set to 3 if he has more than that.
It would support trying to use his power and minggame pallets rather than just brute forcing.

Shape
I am quite happy with his rework, just rework Tombstone's piece to anything else.

Ghost face
Basically Esskay suggestions from last video.
Addon pass
Drop-Leg Knife Sheath partly basekit
Improved mobility during shroud while not nearby any survivor and outside LoS

Deathslinger
Just make him 115%

Skully
Rework asap and keep her stealthy

Chucky
Either make his cooldown back to 10 seconds or increase movement speed. Little guy just feels bad…


I am either happy with other killers, or don't play them enough to have valid opinion.

Tagged: Killers

Comments