Buff Shattered S.T.A.R.S. Badge to 300%!
Make the zombies as fast as survivors when the gen pops.
Don't agree? You're kinemortophobic. I know you're going to search that word on Google.
Make the zombies as fast as survivors when the gen pops.
Don't agree? You're kinemortophobic. I know you're going to search that word on Google.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think, with your knowledge of how online discourse goes, and/or a rough understanding of how compound words are formed, y'all don't need google to figure this one out.
Rather than baking more into the addon I think the zombies move speed/detection radius should be increased based on the amount of survivors currently infected.
The problem isn't Zombie movement speed. The main problems Zombies have besides getting stuck on maps is regardless of how fast they're moving at any given moment, as soon as they do the attack animation, they stop in place. They have 0 momentum or realism to the way they move and attack. Even if the Zombies came equipped with jet packs, they'd still never be able to hit even amateur Survivors. They should be able to attack while moving.