Devs kindly look into this please ππΌ also Happy Easter π°
I know there was a similar topic - but I want this to hit the drawing boards. Sadakos πΊ video tapes currently are all reward no risk for survivors currently. This is the only change I am suggesting if we could at the very least take a peek. π
They hold her hostage terribly against her power. Can we make adjustments so this is a little more balanced?
A good sadako can mitigate this to a degree sure, but survivors gain way too much out of this interaction.
This is all I want changed with her. (Along with a good look at addon readjustments because what she has going on right now isnβt working. You have to use certain ones to get value out of her versus have the pleasure of choosing what you want)
Thank you! Happy Easter! π£
Comments