Issue placing Biopods on RPD

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

On both West and East RPD, there is now a section of the map near the outside stairwell where The Singularity's Biopods cannot be placed on previously valid surfaces.

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURRED:

  1. Play as Singularity
  2. Start a match on either RPD map
  3. Go to the area near the outside stairwell and generator
  4. Attempt to place Biopods on the surrounding vertical surfaces

VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/fl_zz_lHDfA

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log

Comments

  • I knew I wasn't crazy when playing Singularity on RPD the other day, I swore I remembered those surfaces near the stairwell used to be valid because I used to have a cheeky Biopod spot that covered both the vault and the outside generator.

  • So it's been a month and they still haven't addressed this? Just had it happen to me a couple days ago. Could not place a pod anywhere from that outside hook, through the gate, and over to the corner near the outside gen.

  • @Digfish said:

    So it's been a month and they still haven't addressed this? Just had it happen to me a couple days ago. Could not place a pod anywhere from that outside hook, through the gate, and over to the corner near the outside gen.

    Thank you for the update; we will let the team know.

  • FYI- I discovered last night that there are other rooms and hallways in RPD effected by this bug as well. I don't know the names of the rooms and I don't have footage, but several times during a game on RPD last night I was not able to place biopods in places that I should have been able to. I think the devs need to do a deep dive on the map and correct multiple areas.

  • @Digfish said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3930525#Comment_3930525

    FYI- I discovered last night that there are other rooms and hallways in RPD effected by this bug as well. I don't know the names of the rooms and I don't have footage, but several times during a game on RPD last night I was not able to place biopods in places that I should have been able to. I think the devs need to do a deep dive on the map and correct multiple areas.

    The logs and video will go a long way with QA! We appreciate the extra update.