8.6.2 ghoul

The newest ghouls are very weak.
Why undermine and bully him so much?
Please put it back.

Comments

  • Nice attempt, fellow Ghoul main.

  • im sure if you try a lil harder, you will find ghoul is still there.

  • Ghoul main here. The changes are fine. I can tell BHVR didn't want to gut another character and get backlash for it. This changelist was mostly well done.

    I will say however that I don't feel like the dash range needed a nerf - just the range in which you can grab survivors needed that two meter reduction, not the power holistically - but otherwise it's honestly fine. It's a good changelist and the character still feels fun to play.

    I also want to voice my appreciation for not touching the cancel fatigue. I've voiced multiple times in the past that nerfing the cancel fatigue is a terrible idea because it would disincentivize the Ghoul from using the power in intelligent ways to outmaneuver survivors during a loop. It would really suck if Ghoul was forced to stare at you for 3 seconds after cancelling power (like Legion) so I'm really glad BHVR didn't go this route.

    His vaulting speed is also fine and shouldn't be changed and I'm glad it wasn't. Wesker can down you with M2, Kaneki cannot. So the compensation Kaneki has is a faster vault **in order to M1 you** since he can't M2 you at loops. It just takes time to adapt and learn which loops he can catch you at by doing this and which he cannot. It's actually quite binary unless he's Hasted or you're Hindered. It takes time to map it out.