survivor perk [vigil] stack bug

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: 2 survivor carry [vigil] in match can't get right effect.

1 vigil when 40s exhausted: 40*(1-0.4)=24s is right.

2 vigil when 40s exhausted: 40*(1-0.8)=8s is not work, it is 17s.

PLATFORM: PC-STEAM

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

1. 2 survivor carry vigil in match

2. Suffer a debuff that not form killer's power.

3. Work not right. Is only 57.5% faster.

VIDEO:https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1MXNGe9EjxError

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments

  • This is just a case of the perk description being bad. What vigil truly does is increase recovery rate by 66%

    40/1.66= 24.1 seconds

    40/2.32= 17.2 seconds

    40/2.98= 13.4 seconds

    40/3.64= 11.0 seconds which lines up with actual speeds

  • @SkeletalElite said:

    This is just a case of the perk description being bad. What vigil truly does is increase recovery rate by 66%

    40/1.66= 24.1 seconds

    40/2.32= 17.2 seconds

    40/2.98= 13.4 seconds

    40/3.64= 11.0 seconds which lines up with actual speeds

    I know but I want vigil to be real -40% to

    40*0.6=24

    40*0.2=8

    40*-0.2=-8

    40*-0.6=-24

    ↑ this is not work

    40*0.6=24

    40*0.6*0.6=14.4

    40*0.6*0.6*0.6=8.64

    40*0.6*0.6*0.6*0.6=5.184

    ↑ can work

    make some survivor perk op and some killer perk useless

  • @SkeletalElite said:

    This is just a case of the perk description being bad. What vigil truly does is increase recovery rate by 66%

    40/1.66= 24.1 seconds

    40/2.32= 17.2 seconds

    40/2.98= 13.4 seconds

    40/3.64= 11.0 seconds which lines up with actual speeds

    I know that the vigil is 66% recover speed.

    but it is 40% faster, it should be 40%, or it should be described to 66%.

    I just don't like the way they cheat to all player.

    I already fin that in 2025-2-7. (the video time)

    but this It has not been resolved.

    how hard it change Describe to 66% rec speed?

  • hey, is 3 month.

    when the vigil describe text can be change to 66%?