What is this Survivor doing?
I thought the only way to repair these was by dumping blood in them..?
I've never seen a prompt to repair it like a normal generator but last night this Survivor appeared to work on it like a normal gen. How?
I thought the only way to repair these was by dumping blood in them..?
I've never seen a prompt to repair it like a normal generator but last night this Survivor appeared to work on it like a normal gen. How?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If the gen is regressing and the survivor is not holding a blood/gas can, then they're given a prompt to stop the leak by hand.
As an aside, the survivor is not awarded any Bloodpoints for stopping the leak by hand. Thanks, BHVR.
I legit knew none of this. Thank you.
I had to have a helpless survivor teach me that I can stomp on the gas cans so that id spare him.
I also JUST learned that like half the perks for killer dont work in the blood moon mode after like 100 matches, smfh
We never stop learning-